09 10

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hello 36!



I had an overwhelmingly wonderful day yesterday and it was my 36th birthday.  I'm grateful to God for my healthy life, lovely family and friends.  

I Love my thirties. Each year has gotten better and better than my 20's.  My venture in creative business started in my 30's and I learned much more about my responsibility and how to balance life & work and whole heartily accepting my limitations.

I've learned in my 36 years that happiness comes from loving yourself.  I've felt confident in my own skin, treat myself like a best friend and followed my intuition. 

Top ten things in my learned list.

*I'm capable of doing much more than I imagined.
*If I believe I can do it, I do it.  
*How to live vibrant and purposed life.
*My family is priceless.
*Money can't make me happy and the best investment is my family.
*To take care of myself.
*Keep going.  Everything comes to you at the perfect time.
*I am creative and innovative which I ignored in my past.
*I learned that honest and healthy relationships are the only ones worth having.
*Be grateful for this moment, it is all there is.


Over the years I discovered my strength and passion.  I'm grateful to god for this amazing journey that I'm blessed to be on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.